Exclusive VIP Lunch and Learn
Fine dining experience & intimate property workshop hosted by Anna Porter
Share an exclusive 3 hour dining experience with Anna Porter and her property team at a VIP venue in Sydney’s CBD.
Over this 3 hour lunch you will enjoy a 3 course meal, drinks and an interactive and high level property workshop.
AS SEEN IN
Anna Porter (Grad Dip UEM, CPV AAPI) is the principal of Suburbanite and spent the first 10 years of her career as a property valuer. Why spend the day learning from Anna;
- Anna and her team at suburbanite have a 100% success rate for buying growth properties that perform in the first 12 months.
- Anna is asked for regular commentary for publications such as Australian Property Investor Magazine & is author of Whistle Blower
- Spoken on hundreds of stages to thousands of investors and Anna has shared the stage with Mark Bouris and Andrew Morello
- Anna has run education programs for companies like Caltex, Optus, Flight Centre and Cricket NSW to name a few.
- She helped TAFE NSW develop their new property degree course after teaching part time at TAFE for over 6 years.
This event is for you if you are:
- Wanting to invest in property but unsure where to start?
- Planning for retirement and want the financial security you deserve?
- Ready to get your money working for you?
- Looking to reduce tax while building wealth?
YES! Then this event is just for you.
Time to invest 1 day into your future and learn the property experts’ trade secrets.
This event is not for you if:
- You want to buy an off-the-plan property in a remote location – at this event we will show you why that is RISKY investing
- You are looking for a get rich quick scheme – our philosophy is based on research and strategy.
- You like ‘salsey’ seminars rather than education based workshops– high-pressure sales just aren’t our thing. We prefer to educate.
What you will learn at this event:
- Learn how to avoid costly investment mistakes & the negative growth trap that so many investors fall into
- Proven strategies for buying growth properties that perform
- How to build wealth for your future, while minimising tax today
- Discover the next property BOOM that is coming to Australia
- Fundamentals of SMSF investing so that you can take back control of your retirement
Increased by $67,000 in the first 12 months.
Our client purchased this for $383,000 in September 2014 and at the 12-month review it was worth $450,000. This client had no cash deposit when they came to us, they unlocked sleeping equity in their family home to use as a deposit for this property. This investor is now confident that they are on track for a comfortable retirement.
Learn how to invest for less than $50 per week like Tara & Martin did.
Anna helped Tara and Martin purchase this neat property that costs less than $50 pw since they bought it. Since they purchased it in 2014, it has increased by $100,000 in less than 2 years.
Purchased for $340,000 in May 2014. Two years later is worth $440,000. This was their first property purchase and it has given them a leg-up in the property market and stepped them onto the property ladder with ease.
Increase of $125,000 in 2 years… but most investors would have ruled out this property & refused to buy it.
Ever heard this one: You have to buy a house because it’s the land that goes up in value. Well we hate to burst your bubble with an example of a high performing townhouse we purchased for our client. This event will help you bust open the myths that are holding you back from making money in the property market.
Purchased for $595,000 in July 2014 and is worth $720,000 less than 2 years later. This client has so much trust in our advice that they even sought our assistance to purchase their family home.
This client made $155,000 in 2 years while avoiding a declining market?
This property was purchased for $495,000 in Feb 2014 and just 2 years later is worth $650,000. At the time we met with this client they had another firm spruiking to them to purchase an off the plan property in Mackay. So not only did we get them into a great growth property, but we saved them from an investment disaster as Mackay experienced negative growth of 29% in the 12 months after they purchased.
What They Say About Us
Mark Bouris – Yellow Brick Road & Celebrity Apprentice
“… Anna Porter tackles the complexity of property investment, with a view to helping everyday Australian's build wealth through property. She delves into the strategies that allows people to successfully navigate their way through the process, and avoid the traps of the spruikers and the cowboys in the industry today.
In her new book, Anna is helping to guide investors through the property investment maze, so that they can get their money working for them, afford their dream home and ultimately be able to retire comfortably...”
Mark Pinhorn – Harvest Accounting Group Sydney
"Professionalism, integrity and energy are the three words that immediately come to mind to describe my experience as a client of Anna and her team at Suburbanite. They take the emotion out of property investment and replace it with objectivity back by in-depth research and facts. I strongly recommend you consult them before your next property purchase."
We are only holding 1 exclusive Sydney event and seats are limited!
Dine in style in Sydney's CBD over 3 hours, at this exclusive VIP event.
DATE: Wednesday November 9th, 2016
TIME: 11am arrival for an 11.30am start
DURATION: 3 hours
COST: $247 per person - includes 3 course meal, drinks & interactive property investment workshop with workbook to take away
VENUE: Flying Fish, Lower Deck, Jones Bay Wharf, 19-21 Pirrama Road, Pyrmont, private dining room.